Putnam City School @ Home
Putnam City School at Home (PCS@H) applications are available to all elementary grade levels, Kindergarten - 5th grade.
To participate in Putnam City School @ Home students must:
- Reside in Putnam City Public Schools’ attendance boundaries.
- Be enrolled in Putnam City Public Schools.
- Agree to participate in a full-time virtual environment.
- Commit to a minimum of one semester and meet all attendance requirements.
- Maintain a completion rate of 80% on instructional activities assigned for the week.
- Demonstrate progress toward mastery of Oklahoma Academic Standards with 80% accuracy.
- Attend live on-line sessions assigned by the teacher
- Work independently and be responsible to complete assignments.
- Be able to access the internet.
- Participate in required district and state assessments throughout the year. Students are required to take some assessments in person at the school site (Coronado Elementary).
- Students not meeting all requirements of PCS@H may be withdrawn from the program and re-enrolled in a traditional in-person classroom.
Curriculum and Instruction
A certified Putnam City teacher will use the same PCS pacing guides and Oklahoma Academic Standards as traditional in-person instruction in order to maintain a continuity of learning. Teachers will utilize the adopted ELA, Math, Science and Social Studies textbooks as part of the curriculum for Putnam City School @ Home. PCS@H teachers are located at Coronado Elementary School.
District Discrimination/Harassment Disclaimer
Putnam City Public Schools is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all. Putnam City Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, height, weight, or physical or mental ability.