The Student Accounting Department maintains the student information system, Powerschool, which manages student data. The department is also responsible for much of the statistical reporting to the State Department of Education for Putnam City Schools. We are continually working to ensure the smooth flow of data within each school and between schools, the district office and the state.
- Coordinating with the District Enrollment Office to ensure that student enrollment data and other vital student demographics are entered and updated in an accurate and timely manner into Powerschool.
- Providing educators and administrators with relevant, timely data that allows them to make informed data-driven decisions.
- Assisting Curriculum, Special Education and other departments with data needs and uploads.
- Working with school staff to ensure that students are scheduled into appropriate grade levels and classes.
- Monitoring attendance to ensure accurate attendance is recorded and providing attendance tracking reports
- Maintaining Testing, Health, Discipline, Grading and Transcript records.
- Parent Portal - Allowing information such as grades, attendance and assignments to flow between teachers, students, and parents.
- School Messenger – Providing emergency messaging and school notifications to parents/guardians.
- State and Federal reporting to meet compliance requirements
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting events related to the student information system.
Mila Mendenhall, Director