COVID-19 Awareness & Information
Putnam City Schools is continuing our partnership with the Oklahoma City/County Health Department to provide COVID-19 vaccination clinics. Our next opportunities are listed below.
If you receive your first dose of Pfizer on August 25, 2021, you will have the same appointment time for your second dose on Wednesday, September 15th, 2021. No registration is needed for your second dose. Additional information is listed below and attached for your convenience. Please fill out the appropriate consent form prior to your arrival.
- First Dose Pfizer (Ages 12+): Wednesday, August 25th, 2021; 3:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- 8/25/21 registration link:
- Second Dose Pfizer (Ages 12+): Wednesday, September 15th, 2021; 3:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- 9/15/21 registration link:
- Johnson & Johnson (Ages 18+): Available on both dates
Eligibility Requirements: Open to students, employees, and family members of students and/or employees
Please note: Anyone registered for the Pfizer vaccine who will be under 18 years old on the day of their appointment MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for their appointment OR must bring a pre-completed, signed CHILD consent form (below).
- Clinic Flyer
- Vaccine Consent Form; English/Spanish
- Vaccine Consent Form Minors: English/Spanish
Page Updated 8/18/21
Putnam City Schools has been monitoring the most up-to-date information on the COVID-19 outbreak. We are following the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for schools. We are also working closely with the OKC-County Health Department to stay informed and prepared. Putnam City Schools is prepared with a Virus Response Plan for all levels of response, should we need it.