Please note transcript requests and employee verifications are not submitted through Open Records Request. Transcript requests must be made directly to the school site. Contact the school's office for transcripts. Employee verifications also are not submitted through Open Records Request. Employee verifications can be faxed to 405-491-7516.
Open Records Request
If you have an official records inquiry, not a transcript request or employment verification, you must download and complete the Open Records form found here. E-mail completed form to the communications department. Your request will be reviewed and followed up with you via email.
Return to Learn Plan and ESSER Spending Plan
These items can be found here.
HB1046- District Audits
State law requires that each school district in Oklahoma undergo each year an audit of its financial operation.
As required by law, the annual audit must contain at least the following:
- A statement of the scope of examination;
- The auditor’s opinion as to whether the audit was made in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards as heretofore established;
- The auditor’s opinion as to whether the financial statements included in the audit report present fairly the results of the operations during the period audited;
- The auditor’s opinion as to whether the financial statements accompanying the audit report were prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles applicable to schools and in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma and the rules and regulations of the State Board of Education;
- The reason or reasons an opinion is not rendered with respect to paragraphs 3 and 4 in the event the auditor is unable to express an opinion with respect thereto;
- The auditor’s opinion as to whether the school’s budgetary and disbursement procedures conform to the requirements of the Oklahoma Statutes;
- Financial statements presented in the form and manner approved by the State Board of Education so as to disclose the results of the operations of each fund of the public school.
The audit is conducted after the end of the fiscal year and must be submitted to the school board within 10 months after the close of the fiscal year. When the audit is completed, the auditor conducts a “final exit interview” at a board meeting. After receiving the audit, copies are forwarded to the county clerk and the State Board of Education.
Below are links to recent audits of Putnam City Schools:
All personally identifiable information of employees is encrypted and is stored in a secure manner with limited access. Employee data is shared only with state and federal agencies as required and used as necessary to provide services to employees. Data is transferred in a secure manner using SSL. Limited student information is shared with educational vendors and it is protected by privacy agreements.