Department of Human Capital
Putnam City's Department of Human Capital is dedicated to customer service and strives to provide exceptional assistance and support for district personnel and the community. The department is committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified personnel to provide optimum educational opportunities for Putnam City students. In this endeavor, services are provided in the following areas:
- Recruiting, screening, and hiring certified and support personnel including substitutes
- Posting job vacancies
- Maintenance of personnel records
- Keeping records, including authorizing salary placement and movement on salary schedules, recording education degrees, tracking credentials, notifying payroll of changes in positions, locations, etc.
- Facilitating employer/employee relations and negotiations
- Assisting with retirement
- Management of Workers’ Compensation
- Administration of Section 125 and other employee benefits
Job Opportunities and Applications
To see current job openings in our district and to apply online, click here.
You may call the district's